Missy Adams created this tutorial of how she manipulates her son’s Miraflex glasses to keep them from folding down his ears. She originally posted it on the Little Four Eyes facebook group, and I wanted to post it here as well, so it’s easy to find again. And by special request, I’ve also made this in to a pdf that you can download and print. Many thanks to Missy for sharing this! – Ann Z
- This is what his Miraflex frames look like before I manipulate them.
- I fold them first with arm pieces slightly lower than the center of the lens.
- I pinch the joint on each side.
- I bend the arm piece in at about where his ear is going to be.
- This is what they look like right before I put them on his head. They don’t fold his ears down this way. He leaves them alone.