- too many to count: number of visits to the eye glasses store for adjustments
- 6 or 7: the number of lens cleaning cloths scattered throughout the house for all of Zoe’s glasses cleansing desires (we also have a box of disposable cleaning cloths to help clean our glasses after her “cleanings”)
- 5: number of lenses (replaced both for prescription updates, then replaced one for a scratch)
- 4: the number of small glasses cases we have (one for each car, one for her bedroom, one for daycare)
- 3: number of eye doctor appointments
- 2: number of times something came off the frame that we had to get repaired (once the ear piece, once the nose piece, both easy and quick repairs)
- …and probably the biggest surprise of all – 1: number of frames, I would have bet good money that she would have broken her frames at least once in 6 months.