We just had another appointment this week and I wanted to share with you why I feel so LUCKY to have found our Pediatric Ophthalmologist Office. Here are 10 reasons why I love them!
1. They SMILE
2. They listen to me and make me feel like my concerns are important
3. They are kid friendly and use many props to make the visit fun; puppets, Dora posters on the wall, sparkly princess stickers, and they even have their ceiling painted fun for kids.
4. They try to explain things to me in parent terms without making me feel inferior.
5. They give positive encouragement, “You are doing a good job with the drops.”
6. They make the exam seem like play time, “Are you ready to play another game?” as they put a sticker on their noses and Elly giggles.
7. They are well educated, well informed, and come highly recommended by other parents.
8. I feel that they are genuinely concerned about my child’s vision progress.
9. The office is clean.
10. The last part of the visit is spent giving Elly praise, stickers, and kind words, “We’ll see you again soon to play!” Because of this extra effort, Elly is always excited to go again.