Update at the end
I mentioned in my review of Fixing My Gaze, that I had two copies of the book to give-away, so here’s the details.
If you’re not sure what the book is about, Fixing My Gaze, by Susan Barry, is an autobiographical account about the author’s experiences growing up and living most of her life stereoblind, and then later in life regaining her stereovision through vision therapy. Barry provides a fascinating look in to how the brain works and how it is that we see, along with the interesting story of how she learned to see in three dimensions. Check out my full review for more details.
Ok, so if you’d like to be entered in a drawing for a copy, all you need to do is leave a comment on this post. I will do the drawing on the evening of Sunday, August 23. On that evening, I will put all the entries into a bowl, and let Zoe draw two names. This giveaway is open to anyone, anywhere in the world.
If you’d like more chances to win, you can also do any or all of the following – each item is worth one extra entry – NOTE: you must first comment on this post to be entered:
- Print up 5 of our coloring pages and take them to your eye doctor or eye glasses shop. Leave me a comment on this post to let me know you did that.
- Send in your child’s photo for our photo gallery to email@example.com. If your child is already featured in the photo gallery, just mention that in your comment.
- Write up your story of your child getting glasses, for our in the beginning… category (or if you’d prefer, you could write about a different aspect of your child and their vision), and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will post these stories from time to time on the blog. It doesn’t need to be a long story, I just think it helps everyone to hear each other’s stories. If you’ve already written a post for Little Four Eyes, mention it in your comment.
- Join the Little Four Eyes facebook group. Again, mention it in your comment.
- Add a Little Four Eyes badge to your blog or website, and let me know in your comment that you did that.
Update — Thank you to everyone who entered! I wish I had enough books to give one to each of you. Zoe helped me with the drawing tonight…
Congratulations to Janet and Larry! I’ll email you with details.