In honor of Thanksgiving Day here in the US tomorrow, I’ve been thinking about what I’m thankful for:
- A pediatrician who took seriously our concerns about Zoe’s eyes crossing.
- A pediatric ophthalmologist who we trust, and who really spends time with Zoe and knows her and her eyes.
- Patient opticians who have adjusted Zoe’s glasses countless times, and who have provided so much wonderful advice on the selection and care of glasses.
- Microfiber cloths, that are scattered throughout our house, so they’re always on hand to clean the always dirty lenses.
- Glasses that help Zoe see (and that are darn cute to boot)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for?