I did this a long time back, but thought it would be fun to add to the list.
So, you know you have a kid in glasses when…
- your child owns at least one shirt with a character wearing glasses.
- at least one of your child’s dolls, bears, or other stuffed animals has it’s own pair of glasses.
- you’ve spent hours searching frantically in your house, garage, and yard for the glasses for that doll.
- once you’ve found the glasses, you notice that they just keep sliding down the doll’s face and you consider taking the doll to the glasses shop to get them adjusted because it’s driving you crazy.
- when a friend posts pictures of their children, the first thing you do is look closely at the child’s eyes to make sure they don’t have any signs of vision issues.
- you have trouble picking your child out of a crowd if she’s taken her glasses off.
What else have you got?